NanoTwo Kits

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Reala

Re: NanoTwo Kits

Post by Reala »

Hey Rory =)

I had a good few weeks with the kit, but I think I've done something to it =( I decided to move it from one ant to the other and now, when I connect the battery to the controller (connected to two motors) it makes a clicking noise and the wheel spins round at the rate of about one cog per second and brings with it a clicking noise. Other times one wheel will spin around rapidly for a couple seconds.

I tried re-binding it, but the light only flashes for a second or two before going solid again, if it flashes at all.

Hopefully I've not done something too bad >.>

*anyone reading this - please note this is 100% user error, Rory's kit was working fantastically until I messed it up*

Marc
Rapidrory

Post by Rapidrory »

Hmm, sounds like one of the motor driver chips might have died (happens either when the motor wires short together or the power wires short to the motor wires). Ship it back to me and I'll repair it for you.
Rory Mangles - Team Nuts

Robots: Nuts 2 and many more...

NanoTwo Motor Controllers: https://nutsandbots.co.uk/product/nanotwodualesc
Reala

Post by Reala »

Rapidrory wrote:Hmm, sounds like one of the motor driver chips might have died (happens either when the motor wires short together or the power wires short to the motor wires). Ship it back to me and I'll repair it for you.
Thanks, Rory - you rock. Send me your address =) Will include money to post it back to me as well, as I say, I know it is user error!Truly appreciated.
Reala

Post by Reala »

Hey Rory, how is your current wait time on new kits?
ozcoder

Post by ozcoder »

Also, any chance of getting 2 sent to Australia?
JMD

Post by JMD »

Rapidrory

Post by Rapidrory »

Because I am terrible at actually selling these things (as anyone who has tried to buy one off me recently will know) I've got Alex to do it for me!

NanoTwos are now supplied here: https://nutsandbots.co.uk/product/nanotwodualesc/

I won't be supplying them directly any more.
Rory Mangles - Team Nuts

Robots: Nuts 2 and many more...

NanoTwo Motor Controllers: https://nutsandbots.co.uk/product/nanotwodualesc
Derek Dudge

Post by Derek Dudge »

Ordered mine. Cheers Rory and Alex 8)
My robots:

Third Law (antweight) - push/ram bot
Manticore (antweight) - hammer bot
Mcmad

Post by Mcmad »

Out of stock already :(

Will keep an eye open for them coming back in.
Dazmund

Post by Dazmund »

Hi Rory and/or Alex. I've just soldered on two motors to the NanoTwo ESC and successfully bound my Devo 7e to it. However, on the right stick, left goes forward, right goes back, up turns left, down turns right. Now obviously I want up=forward, right=right, etc, and it could be a case of re-soldering the motors or changing up or flipping the channels somewhat, but since I have absolutely no experience on these, can you help my dumb ass fix this issue?

PS. I'll be doing a build diary on my blog soon. I'll send a link to this forum when it's done.
DAZ DUZ BOTZ

Fili-PA (wedge flipper)
Watta Doze (tank tracked pusher)
Wolfhead (front wheel drive flipper)
2-2 Liftman (fork lifter)
The Ting Goes Grrrab (grabber/control)