Almost Christmas

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

olivers

Almost Christmas

Post by olivers »

24 days to go.

Anyone looking at getting anything special?

Don't know what i'll ge bettnig, socks and pants is probably a good bet. Think I may get something robot related but unsure yet.
Andrew_Hibberd

Post by Andrew_Hibberd »

w00t a break from work. Can't wait

Not sure what I am getting but mecanum wheels, something that sucks and something that goes pop for the robots
TEAM GEEK!
Flippt

Post by Flippt »

Hopefully some new boots, the amount of snow here is scary. 29" of snow during the weekend.
Swedish style!
Fight Robots, Not Humans!
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

Not actually for Christmas but before the VAT goes up on Jan 1st I am looking at lathes and handheld oscilloscopes. I have been saving up but due to indicisiveness I can't quite make up my mind what to get.
joey_picus

Post by joey_picus »

I might get some more robot bits (thinking about a new fleaweight, among other things) and a new digital camera would be good, got my eye on a few.

The inner child in me wants a sledge as well :P
Joey McConnell-Farber - Team Picus Telerobotics - http://picus.org.uk/ - @joey_picus
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes...every second of the night, I live another life"
Jonny

Post by Jonny »

for christmas i'm getting a whole load of bits and bobs. batteries, charger,trolley just to name a few :)

p.s just wait til the summer joey, the price of sleds comes right down :D
alasdair

Post by alasdair »

Warhammer, a brushless motor, a BASIC stamp 1 and other robot bits
leo-rcc

Post by leo-rcc »

I'm looking for an Archos 101 tablet, but it's completely sold out here in NL and Germany.
Best regards,

Leo van Miert.
Dutchrobotgames
Team RCC website
TheAntTrap

Post by TheAntTrap »

Just wanna say that, TheAntTrap, Fire Box and Flea Flip are retired. However, I am still working on Antulocetus and Antupus. And making those better than the previous ones. However, the retired won't be left in the dust, they'll still show up in next competition and just be around the random matches.

P.S Sorry, if it don't have anything to do with Christmas. :(
razerdave

Post by razerdave »

What I want for christmas is either a welder or a home of my own :P I've been trying to get on the property ladder recently but on ?946 take home a month and ?13.5k in savings its rather hard going, even for a 1 bedroom place.

Oh, and good to hear your still building the new ants, what was wrong with them before the AWS?