AWS sponsorship?

Plug your website here

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Simon Windisch

AWS sponsorship?

Post by Simon Windisch »

Hi there,

I'm still working on the virtual antweight shopping list http://antweightrobots.com/buildone.htm and I suddenly thought that I'd approach an online robot shop and ask them to stock all the items on one page (I've done this and am waiting for a reply, keep you posted).

Then I thought that perhaps we could also ask such a shop for sponsorship of the AWS, in terms of paying for hall hire etc.

So what do people think? I've posted here rather than the committee section because I wan everyone's opinion.

Simon
widow_twanky

Re: AWS sponsorship?

Post by widow_twanky »

Simon Windisch wrote:Hi there,

I'm still working on the virtual antweight shopping list http://antweightrobots.com/buildone.htm and I suddenly thought that I'd approach an online robot shop and ask them to stock all the items on one page (I've done this and am waiting for a reply, keep you posted).

Then I thought that perhaps we could also ask such a shop for sponsorship of the AWS, in terms of paying for hall hire etc.

So what do people think? I've posted here rather than the committee section because I wan everyone's opinion.

Simon
Absolutely no harm in asking. You'd be absolutely amazed at the level of funding available for science based stuff.

Mainly you'll find if you don't ask for it, you wont get it whatever the source.

Andy
Team Terror

Post by Team Terror »

I think it's a great idea Simon :)
Jack Evans
Captain
Team Terror
kickboxer

Post by kickboxer »

is a sponser where if they sponser you ,you can get funding into your projects?
BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

This is a dead thread, no need to bump it!
Gary, Team BeligerAnt