Ninja's, good, bad or misunderstood

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Ninja's, whats your opinion

Good
15%
Bad
8%
Misunderstood
23%
Who cares, ninja's are cool
54%

Total votes: 13

Marco Roberts

Post by Marco Roberts »

(on bleach)
I do agree the hollows do look terrible some times. I had a flick through the bleach graphic novel and it looks not to bad. With the ghosts u actualy see how they die. Like the girl in the begining has a hole through her head with a load of blood covering half her face. Sorta six sence.
Watched up to 25 but since my bit torrent is a bit messed i cba to dl the newest ones.
How about Samurai Champloo I started watching it when episode 1 was released and was blown away. Apsolutly amazing artwork and smooth fights. Sure Samurai arnt ninja but they are still cool :P

ooo dear has this turned into a anime discussion now :S
<-=AWS 10 1st and 2nd champ=->
<-=AWS 13 1st and 2nd champ=->
olivers

Post by olivers »

Never seen Samurai Champloo, got a few episodes of Basilisk off my borhter at the weekend I need to watch sometime. Have loads to stuff to watch:

Love Hina
Record of Lodoss War

Also been watching

Tsubasa Chronicles-sort of like your classic game RPG but anime series, characters are too tall but story is good.
Ghost in the Shell-Stand alone complex-I loved Ghost in the Shell so I'd rate this as the top anime at the moment.
Magic Teacher Negima-just very funny, 8 year old English boy teaching English in a Japanese school but also he's a magician and has a perverted ermine (not sure why).

Still thinking about getting Witch Hunter Robin but it's a few Gb for the whole series.
Elfen lied was good but a bit too much nudity and violence for me.
Flippt

Post by Flippt »

Well, the whole story is a bit violent, but hey, girls with chost hands that can rip your arms off without thouching you, Hello!?
Oh, and about the nudity thing, I didn't complain, it was just bobbies :wink:, but I had to convince my mom that it wasent hentai!
Swedish style!
Fight Robots, Not Humans!
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Marco Roberts wrote: But being hired to kill some one is bad and unmoral in our culture. Probably if u were more specific i would have a better input. But im just going to say misunderstood. Since they grew up being trained to do this, just like how lions kill to eat. I guess so do ninjas.
What if you are hired to kill an immoral killer who kills anyone who tries to arrest him? Is that justice or wrong, do you think? I think it's perfectly OK to assasinate a mass-murderer-at-large. Call me immoral if you like but the morals I have I extend into everything I do, even gaming, dispite the culture shock to conscienceless gamers.

Nick.
NAC Robots

http://www.cpax.org.uk/~nick/nemesis/index.html The Nemesis Website.
Marco Roberts

Post by Marco Roberts »

Nemesis wrote:
Marco Roberts wrote: But being hired to kill some one is bad and unmoral in our culture. Probably if u were more specific i would have a better input. But im just going to say misunderstood. Since they grew up being trained to do this, just like how lions kill to eat. I guess so do ninjas.
What if you are hired to kill an immoral killer who kills anyone who tries to arrest him? Is that justice or wrong, do you think? I think it's perfectly OK to assasinate a mass-murderer-at-large. Call me immoral if you like but the morals I have I extend into everything I do, even gaming, dispite the culture shock to conscienceless gamers.

Nick.
You just mentioned a key thing there, 'hired'.
Most ninjas wont risk there life to kill a person especially if theres nothing in it for them. They would only raise a finger free of charge if this person killed some one close to the ninja, but thats just personal.
So thats why I beleve they defenetly arnt good. Apart from Naruto, hes a nice lil ninja.
<-=AWS 10 1st and 2nd champ=->
<-=AWS 13 1st and 2nd champ=->