Apologies

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Remote-Controlled Dave

Apologies

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

Hi all.

Wanted to apologise to all for my rather strong opinion expressing in other threads recently (particually to Alex). I'd had a stressful week and its so easy to get annoyed at people who aren't actually in the room with you and come across far too strong. I really believe in the points I was trying to put across but the way I did could have been much more tactful.

I think everyone on this forum is aware how fond I am of them, and if you don't, then I should make more effort at events to show it, but we're a cracking group of people with a cracking hobby. I've been to many a robot competition with people who aren't really my kind of people, but I can't think of anyone I don't like in antweights and it is one of the reasons I feel I can express my opinions almost forcefully, because you're all my mates. So never take it to heart, its not personal. As Scott said, we're all very passionate about our hobby, and that's what makes us a great group.

Salutes to you all. Thanks for the years.
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
EpicentrE

Re: Apologies

Post by EpicentrE »

Don't be a big silly face, you don't have to apologise. You didn't say anything untoward.
Scott Fyfe-Jamieson, Captain of Epic Robotics. Champion of AWS38/41/42.
http://www.epicrobotics.co.uk
Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

*builds robot called Big Silly Face*
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
Shakey

Post by Shakey »

It's alright Dave, no need to apologise. I got a tad heated myself in all honesty.
Nuts And Bots - For all your components and ready built antweights!

Alex Shakespeare - Team Shakey / Nuts And Bots / Team Nuts:
AWS 44, 45, 49, 51 & 55 Winner - Far too many robots!
earthwormjim

Post by earthwormjim »

Antweights are brilliant, and the whole Antweight community is awesome, I absolutely love it! There is nothing wrong with being passionate about the things you love, infact is is really nice to see everybody express themselves freely, and it shows what a great place this is, that everyone understands and gets along, despite having differing opinions about things. :)