Pug game :D

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Pugster2002

Pug game :D

Post by Pugster2002 »

Hay I was of school today and downloaded a game maker and I made a game but it took ol day it's called pugventure and you take your person through a world of pug pictures it's super fun :D
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Jonny

Re: Pug game :D

Post by Jonny »

Where can I play this game :o ?
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

I will try to get a link up ihave not published it yet
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

I have made more games now I have made cats vs dogs cats vs pugs doggy dare don't touch the cats good cats and evil cats pug venture and robot world and doggy dodge :D