Favourite music

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

:D
malivoirec

Post by malivoirec »

Ah, a terrible incident has happened to me last night. I listened to "one week" by barenaked ladies and I am still subconsciously humming the tune to myself. It took me a year and a half to recover from it the first time I heard it. :(
Fortune cookie says: Pain is meerly a feeling;
unless its PERMANANT FOREVER.

Fortune cookie no.2 says: Take heed of
Last cookie
BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

No, it could be worse.
Oh Mandy, Well you came and you gave without taking...
:evil:
Gary, Team BeligerAnt
Team Orr

Post by Team Orr »

Could be worse,a boy at my old school seemed to be constantly singing a certain n-dubz song that's name gets replaised with sausage! and a boy at my NEW school seems to beobsesed with a song that if I spoke it's name I would be kicked off this forum..."I wanna have ### with your #######...."
"if it wasn't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight"
Jack Orr
Team Orr Robotics
haz

Post by haz »

white stripes, chipmunk, white stripes, la roux, white stripes, MGMT, oh and white stripes :D :D :D
petec

Post by petec »

peterwaller wrote:Actually Gary I just watched it on Youtube and it wasn't as bad as I remembered but then I haven't got the sound working yet since I rebuilt my old PC. :roll:
My mum was into Val Doonigan and my sister was into country.
One heart warming LP (thats like a big black CD) was "When Tragedy Stuck" in which someone or some animal died on every track.
Tracks such as "Old Shep" and "There's a little box of pine on the 7:29 bringing back a lost sheep to the fold".
Old Shep - now there's a track to make a grown man blub....they don't make 'em like that any more :-)
------------
RobotWars101.org
RobotWars101.co.uk
Antweights.com
Antweights.co.uk
AntweightWorldSeries.com
bitternboy

Post by bitternboy »

Oddly enough, I've recently fallen in love with a song from the musical "Chess", sung here by Josh Groban. You may laugh. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-dvNa_5DL8
Jonathan Atkinson
Before you criticize another person, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you critisize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
Flippt

Post by Flippt »

Nothing to laugh about, Josh Groban has an amazing voice :P
Swedish style!
Fight Robots, Not Humans!
bitternboy

Post by bitternboy »

GRANITE!
I love this song and have just discovered it despite being somewhat into pendulum for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc_SghUVYTk

This song by passion pit is also pretty awesome. It's a bit odd but bear with it, the synthesizer solo about 1:20 is brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfseWNmlds
Jonathan Atkinson
Before you criticize another person, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you critisize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
haz

Post by haz »

gotta love hole 'hole in my shoe' buy neil from the young ones... also what do people think of opposite of adults by chiddy bang, its old but i like it :D