Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!
Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Aylesbury Bucks
I have about 10 I can bring them to the Reading Event if you want them.
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:44 am
- Location: Hoogvliet, The Netherlands
Half full is a bit much water, 1/3 gives a better result. It needs less weight to carry.
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:20 pm
- Location: worthing/ west Sussex
i have had bad experiences with bottle rockets
, got one of those reusable bottle rocket kits and about 4 times in a row , completely by chance it hit my next door neighbors conservatory roof , he get very angry and smashed it up
Fight or flight ... ?
- Posts: 1806
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: Reading
Ah, well we go to the park.