Left and Right Turning is reversed?

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

TeamScrewUp

Left and Right Turning is reversed?

Post by TeamScrewUp »

Hey everyone, i was wondering how i could reverse the left and right turning on my antweight because as of now, left is right and right is left, arw there anyways that this could be fixed? Thanks!!!
Daaa
Manta ray (2WD wedge bot)
Nom (Grabber)
Arena Sweeper (Undercutter)
FORCE WALL (Front-hinged Flipper)
TeamScrewUp

Re: Left and Right Turning is reversed?

Post by TeamScrewUp »

Oh and extra thing i am using DSMX for the transmitter and receiver if that helps
Daaa
Nom (Grabber)
Kyro

Post by Kyro »

what esc are you using? does it have built in mixing or are you using your own mix via the tx?
it could just be a simple case of swapping over the 2 signal wires from the esc to the receiver
Team Rocket
Trappist 1(4wd grab 'n' lift)
Ton 618 (4wd expanding bot)
Io(4wd flipper)
TeamScrewUp

Post by TeamScrewUp »

Its with a shakey kit i recently bought. I tried putting the wires in the other way and it simple just switched the locations of forwards/backwards and left/right

I tried messing around in settings and found nothing there aswell.

Ps. Yes i do love my kits, makes me life easier with ideas i try and fail with lol
Daaa
Nom (Grabber)
Shakey

Post by Shakey »

TeamScrewUp wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:10 pm Its with a shakey kit i recently bought. I tried putting the wires in the other way and it simple just switched the locations of forwards/backwards and left/right

Ps. Yes i do love my kits, makes me life easier with ideas i try and fail with lol
Hi, sorry to hear there's an issue. All you should need to do is reverse the steering channel (Servo reverse it may be under) in your transmitter settings (Let me know what radio it is and I can give you more detail), it should be the Aileron or Rudder channel. I did double check the TX I use to test the kits on and it seems everything is the right way around but our radios might be different.
Nuts And Bots - For all your components and ready built antweights!

Alex Shakespeare - Team Shakey / Nuts And Bots / Team Nuts:
AWS 44, 45, 49, 51 & 55 Winner - Far too many robots!
TeamScrewUp

Post by TeamScrewUp »

Shakey wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:39 pm
TeamScrewUp wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:10 pm Its with a shakey kit i recently bought. I tried putting the wires in the other way and it simple just switched the locations of forwards/backwards and left/right

Hi, sorry to hear there's an issue. All you should need to do is reverse the steering channel (Servo reverse it may be under) in your transmitter settings (Let me know what radio it is and I can give you more detail), it should be the Aileron or Rudder channel. I did double check the TX I use to test the kits on and it seems everything is the right way around but our radios might be different.
I am currently using the DEVO 7e for my combat robots and thank you for the help!!!
Daaa
Nom (Grabber)