L.W.S Robotics build diarys

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Anoptimistprime

Re: L.W.S Robotics build diarys

Post by Anoptimistprime »

Yeah he's right they don't usually kill things and completely stop them from working, I'm yet to upload the video of mine being ripped to shreds because I wanted a reason to build a new one and it still worked to my surprise

Don't get me wrong sinners are destructive but its nothing a bit of duck tape won't fix :P
I'm an optimist prime
Not a negatron
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

a video of mashochist with a few pictures of anarchist which is still under construction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEPq4Wb5 ... ure=colike
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

http://youtu.be/j2CSrUNVlKk
anarchist is up and running now, all I need to do now is drill some holes in the flipper to leave some weight for side armor
haz

Post by haz »

nice work! how much does it weigh?
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

haz wrote:nice work! how much does it weigh?
146g but i'm going to drill some holes in the flipper to leave some weight for side armor to protect against spinners
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

i've decided on a complete rebuild for anarchist tomorrow because the shape of the baseplate wasnt sturdy enough so i'm going to go for a wider and shorter baseplate but it might not be finished tomorrow because I only have 1 and a half glue sticks left for my hot glue gun and the sticks are very short so dont last long. the latest it will be done by though will be wednsday when I can use the schools dt workshop
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

the baseplate I tried made it nearly impossible to self right and i've run out of glue sticks so I think i will use the same baseplate as before but I will put bars of thicker plastic along the bottom to stop bending and i'l just reduce the size and build a new flipper design, i've got until wednsday or untill my gluesticks arrive so any flippper design suggestions ?
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

Need to order a new battery pack for anarchist because one of the contacts on it's old battery pack is fubar and I don't know how so I think to save weight I'll use a much smaller battery pack than before that weighs about half as much ( the same as the battery pack on Masochist )
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

making anarchist a spinner after the new year, going to buy a disc for it from will thomas, the whole rebuild should cost about £40-£50 depending on the price of the disc
tweedermeister

Post by tweedermeister »

the working title of the antweight is '' who wants to lose a finger ? '' but i'm still open to name suggestions