Brighton Modelworld 2009 - 13-15 February 2009

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

FOUND:

One rather old-looking Futaba Field Force 6 transmitter left on our stand at the end of Saturday. I don't recognise it, so if it's yours please claim it at AWS28.
Gary, Team BeligerAnt
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

We had a great day Gary, thanks for arranginh it.

Simon
olivers

Post by olivers »

Was a good 3 days. Shame there weren't more people but understand about other commitments.

Need sleep after all the work. Was manic Sat with Fri and Sun being steady. The demo bots we had did really well, one of Simon's did really well and lasted the whole weekend with spare batts, Pants needed some servo replacements and Shadonw some TLC (James stole bits off it). Hyper Puppy and Gross Incompetance somehow did ok too and didn't get broken at all.

Everyone loved the stand (as usual) and was mostly crowded compared to some of the other stands.

No daleks this year apart from 2 on the Sun. The dodgy bloke with the R2 was there too, made at least 2 children cry. Didn;t try hard enough on the Sunday :)
James

Post by James »

I have now fixed all my robots and given the bits back to shadow ( i stole them for Antlifter) I just need to charge the 6 sets of batteries i got through today and i'll be ready for the AWS
BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

Thanks to everyone that came to help out. It was a good event, and I might have recovered by next weekend!

We had quite a number of really serious enquiries, and two new members have signed up on the forum already. A couple of guys talked to us about what was needed, decided they had most of the stuff already then dashed upstairs to the stand selling micro servos so they then had everything they needed to get started! :)

It would be nice to have more spinners on display, and to run short demonstrations say on the hour, but we can't have everything.
Gary, Team BeligerAnt