Roaming Robots Barnsley 13th Feb

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

PBx

Roaming Robots Barnsley 13th Feb

Post by PBx »

Joey, Dave et al. fantastic to meet you guys there today. It's always nice to be able to put faces to names, and you made us very welcome.

I've learned some more stuff (like keep away from the pit :( ) and I look forward to seeing you at Pontefract.

Paul
Team - Yr Morgrug
The joy is the journey
joey_picus

Re: Roaming Robots Barnsley 13th Feb

Post by joey_picus »

PBx wrote:Joey, Dave et al. fantastic to meet you guys there today. It's always nice to be able to put faces to names, and you made us very welcome.

I've learned some more stuff (like keep away from the pit :( ) and I look forward to seeing you at Pontefract.

Paul
You're very welcome Paul, it was good to see you and you've got a most excellent little robot there :) should be tough to beat with the flipper working.
Joey McConnell-Farber - Team Picus Telerobotics - http://picus.org.uk/ - @joey_picus
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes...every second of the night, I live another life"
Andrew_Hibberd

Post by Andrew_Hibberd »

Was a fun event, I learn what it like to have an underweight robot on a silly flipper... Has inspired me to get building properly.

I have had to put my ant things to one side for now, I will try and fix up what I have for whitwick. Should be back in the full swing in a couple of months.
TEAM GEEK!