26th & 27th Feb 2010 - Robots Live - Whitwick, Leicester

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

alasdair

Post by alasdair »

We may be able to get there- We come back from our holiday till the evening before.
Andrew_Hibberd

Post by Andrew_Hibberd »

I will be there as its not too far proberly both days. Should have at least 4 working ants and have also entered a feather :o
TEAM GEEK!
kickboxer

certainly will

Post by kickboxer »

but if my robot is not built its a no so ill sign up when its done but if its not done i wont be there
fingers crossed it will be done :D
robotslive

Post by robotslive »

hi guys, we've got a fair few ants signed up (let me know if you want a list). As the pits are pretty cramped at Whitwick, i thought about moving the ants to the other end of the hall so they can have their own area/pits. I know theres a few who have other bigger robots in the main arena. Any thoughts on that?

Cheers

Alan
razerdave

Post by razerdave »

When you say other end, do you mean near the merchandising stall or down the far end of the pits near the fire doors ?
robotslive

Post by robotslive »

down near the merchandise/food stall
razerdave

Post by razerdave »

Providing there is enough room down there I can't see the harm. Can you post a list of entrants (for all weight classes, I'm interested :))
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

Sounds good to me. Can we have some kind of barrier, some tables to set up on and some lights please?

Simon
joey_picus

Post by joey_picus »

Have signed up for this now, should be bringing at least Jigsaw, Arcus and Catatonia (the fleaweight that won't be ready for Barnsley due to my catching a bad cold and being unable to work on it the last few days) :)
Joey McConnell-Farber - Team Picus Telerobotics - http://picus.org.uk/ - @joey_picus
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes...every second of the night, I live another life"