AWS 32 - Saturday 3rd July 2010 Walsall

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

ajrobotics

Post by ajrobotics »

I will be coming along to this, if that's okay. I'll sign up in a bit. See you all in a few days! :)
joey_picus

Post by joey_picus »

Will be good to see you there Andy :)

Jigsaw V is almost done and *just* in weight, had to attack the base with a Dremel but it's looking good otherwise.
Joey McConnell-Farber - Team Picus Telerobotics - http://picus.org.uk/ - @joey_picus
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes...every second of the night, I live another life"
Craig_Anto3

Post by Craig_Anto3 »

Slight change of plan still coming of course but my entries will not be the same, Anto 3 is as always ready, different from last time but all ready to go, PicoHurtz isn't ready so will have a 4WD robot called Scalpel Evo its not very good and isn't going to win anything, Mr Dog and Zilla I haven't even started so instead I will bring my mini humanoids see if I can get them running for the event however both humanoids are under 80g so aren't going to win anything either
not going to change anything in the competition just that if you get anyone of my robots you've made the next round, its my fault I made it difficult for myself
malivoirec

Post by malivoirec »

I'm still in a mad rush to get the new ants done. But I should be able to attend with one at least. Just signed up but Jonathan might not be able to come.
Fortune cookie says: Pain is meerly a feeling;
unless its PERMANANT FOREVER.

Fortune cookie no.2 says: Take heed of
Last cookie
razerdave

Post by razerdave »

I'm very suprised to see Pete C and Dan haven't signed up yet.
Team Terror

Post by Team Terror »

me too
Jack Evans
Captain
Team Terror
petec

Post by petec »

Sorry guys but I just can't do it this time. It's a victim of timing for me - any other time would be ok but things are just too crazy at the moment and I don't have any running robots either. I've put it off until the last minute to decide, but just can't.

Hope everyone has a really great day and it all goes well. If anyone is able to video some or all of the event, let me have a copy and I'll do a ws31 + 32 DVD.

PeteC
------------
RobotWars101.org
RobotWars101.co.uk
Antweights.com
Antweights.co.uk
AntweightWorldSeries.com
razerdave

Post by razerdave »

real shame pete, you're letting your attendance record slip. You better come to AWS 33 with some brand new Pants :)
Shakey

Post by Shakey »

Won't be able to attend but have gotten confirmation for roaming robots on 17th, just need to find out how to enter.
Nuts And Bots - For all your components and ready built antweights!

Alex Shakespeare - Team Shakey / Nuts And Bots / Team Nuts:
AWS 44, 45, 49, 51 & 55 Winner - Far too many robots!
petec

Post by petec »

razerdave wrote:real shame pete, you're letting your attendance record slip. You better come to AWS 33 with some brand new Pants :)
Yeah I know Dave - never missed two on the trot. Don't worry - only a temporary glitch. Normal service will be resumed.
------------
RobotWars101.org
RobotWars101.co.uk
Antweights.com
Antweights.co.uk
AntweightWorldSeries.com