fleaweight clusterbot

All things small and scratchy.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Hogi

fleaweight clusterbot

Post by Hogi »

hi all. just a question really. would it be ok to use a botlet in the flea tournament and then as a botlet of a different cluster in the main AWS? i assume that because the botlet wouldn't be competing in two clusters in the same tournament and single fleas compete as clusterbots in the AWS but i thought i'd better ask first. thanks! :)
Daniel Jackson.

Team Hectic.

Many antweights

Super antweights: territorial.

Fleaweights: fleadom fighter, gaztons.

Featherweights: hectic (under construction)
Remote-Controlled Dave

Re: fleaweight clusterbot

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

The FWS and the AWS are separate competitions and treated as such, so that would be allowed. Problems may arise though if you suffer damage in the first tournament and have to withdraw the lot from the second. (Though I believe Will plans to do the FWS after the AWS at the next one so its up to you).
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
Hogi

Post by Hogi »

i was thinking of clustering naughty penguin with this too shall fail in the fleaweight tournament and then with transit ant in the antweight tournament. if this minimum weight limit of botlets isn't going to go through then i think i'll weigh naughty penguin up to about 35 grams so that it has the chance to get a good push but transit ant can still be 115 grams and have a chance to still push an ant.
Daniel Jackson.

Team Hectic.

Many antweights

Hogi

Post by Hogi »

here it is! on the right is naughty penguin, my brand new purpose built 34 gram clusterbot botlet. on the right is my nanoweight robot this too shall fail. together they are U.N.I.T. the first ever (as far as i know ) fleeaweight clusterbot. have fun beating it! :)
Attachments
HNI_0069_MPO.JPG
HNI_0069_MPO.JPG (78.01 KiB) Viewed 21822 times
Daniel Jackson.

Team Hectic.

Many antweights