Flea weight quastions

All things small and scratchy.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Pugster2002

Flea weight quastions

Post by Pugster2002 »

Hay This is some questions about flea weights so here we go are flea weights cheaper to build than ant weights do fleas have events for them and could I have a list of parts to build a flea weight thanks for reading please reply :D
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
BeligerAnt

Re: Flea weight quastions

Post by BeligerAnt »

Fleaweights, although smaller and lighter than antweights are generally more difficult and more expensive to build.

They don't have their own events. They usually have a small competition as part of the AWS.

The parts you need are basically the same as for an antweight, just smaller and lighter (and more expensive!).
Gary, Team BeligerAnt
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

I have another question would you be able to compete with a flea if it was a little bit big like a cm more would it matter :D
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
daliad100

Post by daliad100 »

Yes it does. It has to fit in a 3" by 3" cube but that is in any orientation so you can have a robot longer/wider than 3".
Team Imperial - What is that, metric?
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

I fought it was 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches so it doesn't matter now my flea weight is under 3 by 3 inches big :D :D :D