Heavy Duty Wheelchair Available

Places to spend cash or learn things!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

mickm

Heavy Duty Wheelchair Available

Post by mickm »

Hi All, Sorry if this is the wrong place as I am new. As a volunteer with an engineering charity who help the handicapped I have a HD wheelchair with a degree of off road ability. It was designed and built by a LandRover Engineer for his daughter. Its all complete but it was stored in a damp garage and the batteries will be u/s for cartain.
The chair is no longer needed for the project intended and is free to a good home. But a suitable modest donation to the charity would be appreciated.
It obviously needs collecting from near Norwich with its charger, car hoist and one or two other bits.
If anyone is interested ask me what tech details you need to know.
Jonny

Re: Heavy Duty Wheelchair Available

Post by Jonny »

Hi I'm interested. Could you please post some pictures? Do you have any info on the motors?
mickm

Post by mickm »

Hi jonny, sorry for delay. Motor info; Bison Gear and Engineering Corp. Pt No. 081-800-0020. Gear Ratio 20:1. O/P Speed 90rpm. Torque 20N-m. Ambient Temp 40 C.
Motor Watts 375. Motor Volts 24VDC. Enclosure TENV. Motor RPM 1800. Duty Cont. Form factor 1.0. Motor hp 0.5. Motor Current 38.5 ADC.

Hope this is OK. At the moment I have not worked out how to down load pics to this site, can you have given me your email? I will check the pics situation after posting this.
Jonny

Post by Jonny »

thanks, you can email me at: jonny.adam.uk@googlemail.com