Balls of Steel, 12th June

All things HEAV-VY!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

olivers

Balls of Steel, 12th June

Post by olivers »

All, I have had an email about robots wanted for filming Balls of Steel/Dirty Sanchez on 12th June. They want robots to chase the 2 Welsh guys around the arena.

No weapons are allowed and so far they have Steel Avenger, Onslaught and Cunning Plan (comedy value). It will be filmed in London and there was mention of payment. I should have more details tomorrow night.

If anyone is interested drop me a mail: oliver.steeples 'at' virgin.net
josh

Post by josh »

is this jst heavyweights of feathers as well?
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
olivers

Post by olivers »

Onslaught and Steel Avenger are heavies and Cunning Plan is a feather. I think they would prefer heavies as they look better (better than a steel and aluminium wedge).

Are you interested? if so I will need a photo and the details of the size, weight, powers of your robot along with any statistics you may have.

I will speak with Hannah tomorrow and find out some more details. I have emailed the Behemoth boys and PeteC about their heavies.
josh

Post by josh »

i got a feathe ron the go should be finnished in a couple of weeks but give us some dates and ill have a look
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
malivoirec

Post by malivoirec »

Ohhhhh, now this I will have to look out for. Finally some modern robot combat exposure to the outside world :lol: .