Thats the last time I go home to the parents

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

olivers

Thats the last time I go home to the parents

Post by olivers »

Decided to visit my brother in Colchester Fri so drove down Fri, went out and had some beers and had a late night.

Worked out I could stop on the way back to Reading with my parents for a night and have a lie in Sun.

Oh no, parents live in Hemel and 1 1/4 miles from Buncefield. Got woken up at just past 6 by the house benig shaken apart by several large explosions. Walked over to the oil depot and took several pics, the BBC website used 3 of them including one on their front page.

Got back to Reading and can see dark clouds in the sky.
josh

Post by josh »

:-? im miles away and it still knocked some of the pics off my walls !!!
BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

One of my work colleagues lives in Whyteleaf (near Croydon) and got woken up by one explosion then heard the next one and went around his house looking for whatever had fallen over!
Gary, Team BeligerAnt
Craig_Anto3

Post by Craig_Anto3 »

remembering it was saturday night before, I was sat on the roof of my halls (flat roof we have BBq up there) about 6 in the monring drunk as a skunk who'd downed several vodka and sambuca shots. from our roof we get a nice view out the valley down towards the M1, we saw the big bang thought it was hilarious and ran around shouting boom. woke up bout 2-3pm that sunday to be told hemel had exploded.
Students I tell ya
Dan

Post by Dan »

tut, smokers...

wait a second.. OBJECTION!! if you were drunk how do u remember?
leo-rcc

Post by leo-rcc »

Dan,

Could you please stop bumping up very old topics. I dont know what you are trying to acomplish by replying to postings over a year old, but its starting to annoy me.

Now if you have a legitimate reson for it im fine with that but this is just being silly.
Best regards,

Leo van Miert.
Dutchrobotgames
Team RCC website
Dan

Post by Dan »

2003... oh, whoops. sorry. only just noticed