Bamzoooki

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

starbucks

Post by starbucks »

Im probably the youngest here so i really like the concept of bamzookie. I managed to get 90.32 cm/second in the sprint. I thought that was good. The Zook was really long and thin, with loads of legs like 36!
(*)Our new (well old) forum!

http://compsandcons.jconserv.net
tom of technology

Post by tom of technology »

bamzooki's great i am addicted to it now
starbucks

Post by starbucks »

lol! whats addicted? like staying up till 1 in the morning on it? omg, we got broadband and im addicted to it! lol!
(*)Our new (well old) forum!

http://compsandcons.jconserv.net
tom of technology

Post by tom of technology »

i made a bamzooki shuffler which looks just like my ant
Marco Roberts

Post by Marco Roberts »

I went through my bamzookie obsesion..... wait its coming back lets download bamzookie!!!!
<-=AWS 10 1st and 2nd champ=->
<-=AWS 13 1st and 2nd champ=->
Dan

Post by Dan »

i made a bamzzoki team of 4 zooks and i even made a poster for them ( i was bored)

i also made a stock car and a ferrrari
just look up nolopassaro or bangeracer on search and they are there
bitternboy

Post by bitternboy »

I am actually on the most recent series of bamzooki :D . It's probably still on IPlayer, it's episode 2 series 4. Please don't laugh, it's very difficult to know what you look like on camera when filming and the least said about my celebratons the better. I'm Jonathan by the way, captain of team correlatianus. :lol:
Jonathan Atkinson
Before you criticize another person, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you critisize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
alasdair

Post by alasdair »

I adtioned for the new bamzooki. I got through to the reserve list, but i was not allowed on because i looked exactly like another competitor. To be honest, the new bamzooki show is a bit naf. They have tried to make it all cool and it really didnt work.