hackers

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

draganflyer

hackers

Post by draganflyer »

i just saw a notice in Q and A's and i was just wondering if u knew who it was. cos another forum i frequent got hacked and the hacker left his mark as "myg0t" which is a rage site for hacker no0bs to go and hack forums

regards.
BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

The hacker did leave a tag (edited the Robotwars101.org title that appears at the top of each forum page) but I can't remember what it is now.
Whoever they were, I hope they either grow up or suffer a very slow and painful death... :evil:
Gary, Team BeligerAnt
Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

...or both.
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
bobblebot

Post by bobblebot »

Out of interest, and I don't think this has been posted anywhere else, will all the old posts that are still missing ever be restored or are they gone forever?
petec

Post by petec »

I have a backup from January with the vast majority of posts in them which can be restored. However it is a far from straightforward task and I will need to have some serious spare time to sort it out. I have had one go, and learnt a lot about the data structure but it needs some serious editing and there are thousands of posts to go through.

I do intend to put them back eventually, but meantime its as it is.
------------
RobotWars101.org
RobotWars101.co.uk
Antweights.com
Antweights.co.uk
AntweightWorldSeries.com
tom of technology

Post by tom of technology »

i havent been on for a while but i started using the forum again a few weeks ago my avatar went from my litytle sumovore to this random animated gif picture and i think i have been hacked because i couldnt log in for a few weeks (4 weeks) but i dont know why they would change back my password im really confused ??? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?