Engineering Roles

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

josh

Engineering Roles

Post by josh »

Hi All,

It's been a while!
Although I have been lurking, and I have some new shiny things to show you soon.

For those that don't know, I used to compete in the Antweight world, and made some silly, overcomplicated things.
I now run a company called RPD International - and we make almost everything, running the R&D departments of FTSE500 co's.

We're hiring at the moment - and this is probably the ideal place to find people that would fit well.
We're expanding our engineering team in London, working on projects from consumer electronic devices, to industrial sensing technology.

The roles cross electronic and mechanical engineering, with firmware and software roles also available.
We're looking for people keen to learn, hack and take projects from ideas through to mass-manufactured products.

I thought I'd leave this here, as anybody who enjoys robotics is likely to be a good fit with us.
If you'd like to hear a bit more about what we're up to and what's available, just send me a message!

Josh
www.rpdintl.com
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com