Engineering Job Vacancy

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

josh

Engineering Job Vacancy

Post by josh »

Hi All!

I am still here, keeping an eye on things!

In the mean time, we have a job vacancy that may be well suited to somebody here, hence I'll put it out there:
Engineering Project Manager at RPD International in London
(₤1000 - ₤2500 per month)

It's time for a new full-time member of the team!

We're expanding at quite a rate, we need a new project manager to handle customers and their projects.

RPD is super fast, easy engineering, to help companies make real things. RPD provides the right designers, engineers and factories for each project, integrating seamlessly with your business. We work on everything, from wearable tech to jet engines and artwork.

We're looking for somebody to take a 'hands on' project management role.

You'll spend 50% of your time communicating with customers, factories and global design teams. The other half on practical design work for customer projects in Solidworks.

The role will require knowledge of the practicals of various manufacturing methods and engineering.

This is a full-time role in our new offices at The Millbank Tower.

Requirements:
- 1-2 years experience in a project management role.
- Solidworks experience essential

To apply, please send us across some CAD work examples along with 3 sentences that explain why you are the best person for this position.
You can find the posting on this link or apply by email to email@RPDintl.com

All the best,
Josh
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com