saw

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

haz

saw

Post by haz »

hey on a shcool trip to thorpe park i went on the saw ride and the saw live maze, to me they seem quite good, but i only saw the first couple of films, any way has any1 else bin on them, and what do you think, oh yeah after the saw ride my mate ben was realy sick :D , so showing concern we took the poss for the rest of the day :D
bitternboy

Post by bitternboy »

To be honest, I haven't watched the films; I've never liked horrors that much. Based on the reviews and the opinions of friends, they get progressively worse after a good start with the first film so watching the next three or so films may not be worth doing. No I haven't been on the ride or to thorpe park for that matter; despite having oddly been to alton towers numerous times (considering it's twice the distance from my home). I can say (honestly and modestly) that I have never been properly scared by a roller coaster in my life although Oblivion nearly did it. I just think they are a whole lot of fun with a questionably long wait for entry, nothing worth vomiting over :D I could keep down the largest meal while being gravitationally abused by a malfunctioning lift and a large, exited dog jumping on my stomach. :roll:
Jonathan Atkinson
Before you criticize another person, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you critisize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
haz

Post by haz »

wached saw 4 and it is pretty crap, no saw the ride wasn't scary atall but the maze was quite freeky couple of hardnuts in my form were kicked out after they shouted and threw stuff at the actors :-?