Multiple drivers on one team?

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

ajw

Multiple drivers on one team?

Post by ajw »

Hello all,

I'd like to confirm if it's within the AWS rules to have multiple drivers within one team, none of whom are on any other team. I have some family and friends coming along to AWS 43 who wish to drive some of my old robots, however some of these robots are bound to the same transmitter and are therefore required to be on the same team.

Thanks
Remote-Controlled Dave

Re: Multiple drivers on one team?

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

That's fine Andrew, as long as that team remains in the 3 rollers and 1 walker/cluster ruling, it can feature as many drivers as it wants. You can even change drivers after each round if you wanted.
Incidentally, are you running them on the Blade transmitters? We have a spare if you wanted to rebind on the day and run them as a separate team.
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
ajw

Post by ajw »

Thanks Dave, that's as I thought but wanted to make sure to avoid disappointment on the day.

Thanks for the offer regarding the transmitter, but both robots need transmitter mixing (one of the robots is old school running on servos)

See you on Saturday!
Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

Cool, no bother ☺
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39