LiPo chrgers

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

olivers

LiPo chrgers

Post by olivers »

Was looking to upgrade my LiPo charger to one with a display, does anyone have any recomendations?

Not too worried about balancing, just a display.
Remote-Controlled Dave

Re: LiPo chrgers

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

I will forever recommend the Pro Peak Constillation. Charges the batteries for my ants and my heavies, Lipos, Nicads, PBs, everything. You'll never need another charger again, though you will need a power supply.
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
terminaldamage

Re: LiPo chrgers

Post by terminaldamage »

Dave26 wrote:You'll never need another charger again, though you will need a power supply.
And if you don't have a power supply, this charger has one built-in: http://www.giantcod.co.uk/power-a606-du ... 05325.html

Have had it for over a year now and it's been brilliant. It has a wide variety of charge types (Pb, NiCd, Nimh, LiPo, A123) and a good selection of leads. It appears to run the same software and have the same buttons and LCD display as 90% of LiPo chargers out there, but doesn't cost quite as much. There are also other options on that site under the 'Lipo charger' section, so it's worth having a look around.
Jamie McHarg
RogueTwo Robots
www.rogue-two-robots.vze.com

With great power, comes great reliability.