Show and tell

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Greanz

Show and tell

Post by Greanz »

Hello, I've just signed up and happy to be here. I've started this topic to ask if any ant builders out there would be willing to come to do a show and tell for some cadets in finchley, north london.

It would be great if you had some eye candy to show them too, thats the bots not the builder preferably though.

Details to follow if anyone is interested/willing to help out. Feel free to pm or reply here.
Marco Roberts

Post by Marco Roberts »

Hiya
Welcome to the forum

Think the best people to ask would be either Josh or my self as we are both based in London.
Well im at Bradford university but i visit home a lot.
There are a few other such as pete waller, but its a bit far for him.
Josh would be a good option as he is very active creating lots of new ant weights and even developing his own ant weight kits to sell.
I my self have not been very active in the ant world but more feather weights. 13.5 kg robots.
I would be willing, depending on date. I am prity much busy towards the end of Febuary. I have a big final year project to hand in.

Hope that helps

Marco
<-=AWS 10 1st and 2nd champ=->
<-=AWS 13 1st and 2nd champ=->
josh

Post by josh »

hey

as marco said i am in london and can probs make t if you have some dates and as marco said i am making antweight kits so i may be able to make a couple of those up for people to have a go with?
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
Greanz

Post by Greanz »

Josh, that sounds good to me, though money is tight untill we do some fundraising, but anything you can bring to get the cadets more ecxited about it the better.

It can be any tuesday or friday between 7.30pm and 9.30pm, its normally split into two 45 minute blocks and a break in the middle, so you could get there for 8.30 if you wanted, i will pm the address if the times sound doable.