Team Aggregat

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Rhys

Re: Team Aggregat

Post by Rhys »

The "holes" are a honeycomb structure to give max strength for minimum weight. A shallow pocket would look nicer, but not be a s strong. They're about 1.5mm wide, so shouldn't allow any crud in, I've used the same method on randar and it's been ok so far.

And you're right about just polycarbonate at the front, Im going to actually extend the armour as well as having a 3d printed spike for it to rest on. The 3D printing is a good bit more accurate than my hand cutting, so I don't have to worry about my spikes being at different heights.

And yeah, its a Lego ram, it works pretty well, but the robot design was a bit awful. The new one has a Lego ram which has been cut down to size as they're way too long for my needs.
Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

I'm excited about the Warhorses news. Single walker or walking clusterbot?
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

Walking clusterbot spinners. Hopefully...
Hogi

Post by Hogi »

nice robots Rys. i hope the new spinner wont be too nasty. ant 2D2 never really did recover from randar... looking forward to seeing the walking clusterbot spinners. should be very good. i do like warhorses as it's a cluster designed to be an antweight clusterbot rather than two fleaweight rollers that conveniently make up an antweight clusterbot. very nice. :D
Daniel Jackson.

Team Hectic.

Many antweights

Super antweights: territorial.

Fleaweights: fleadom fighter, gaztons.

Featherweights: hectic (under construction)