Just started repairing some of my robots from the AWS and decided to start with Flippant.
Apart from new batteries and a repair to the servo wiring caused by opening the flipper at the wrong moment and allowing a spinner inside it didn't really need much else.
But then I decided the scoop was getting a bit chewed, the chassis was cracked and one of the tynes has been repaired several times so I might as well do a complete rebuild.
After all with these 3D printed robots its not like you have to build anything, all you have to do is turn on the printer, wait a couple of hours and out pops a robot.
This time I have made the chassis deeper so less ground clearance and also extended the 2mm polycarb scoop further down the sides for more protection.
Here it is so far still have to fit the new batteries and flipper link and maybe make some new wheels that are recessed a little more plus mold some tyres.