LOOOOOOKK AND HELPP THANKS

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

colts0455

LOOOOOOKK AND HELPP THANKS

Post by colts0455 »

http://www.robotmarketplace.com/product ... TKIT2.html

go to this WEBSITE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i wont this as my base .................WHAT RECIVER AND REMOTE SHOULD I GET ?????????????????????

Looking for a perfect solution for a rugged, low-profile and light-weight Antweight (1 pound) robot chassis? You've just found what you need.
These Antweight Chassis are just what you need to incorporate all the components into one compact, one-piece chassis, with integrated motor supports, wheel guards, and large center bay for your electronics. A full 4 wheel drive mobility base can built for only a few ounces.

These Chassis were designed for use with the Sanyo NA-series gearmotors, usually in 4WD configuration.

The new Treaded Drive Base Kit is used to make your own treaded robot powered by four motors. This new base design incorperates the new motor mount design which uses a wide screw head to securely mount the motor.

Drive Base includes:
5/8" billet machined aluminum body
Four 100:1 extra long shaft gear motors
4 direct mount wheels and treads
1 acrylic laser cut lid kit with screws (not shown)
Motor mount screws
haz

Re: LOOOOOOKK AND HELPP THANKS

Post by haz »

a whole new thread is a bit pointless if you have already posted this, and don't worry we dont ignore topics if they are in lower case :P
colts0455

Post by colts0455 »

haz wrote:a whole new thread is a bit pointless if you have already posted this, and don't worry we dont ignore topics if they are in lower case :P

yeah ok but you see my base and guy told me what remote to get how do i get it alll to work the wheels to move thanks
Gizz

Post by Gizz »

You can check this topic out to see how to wire an antweight: http://robotwars101.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1399
Team DD
Craig_Anto3

Post by Craig_Anto3 »

we also build 150g Antweights not 1lb